Sunday, February 27, 2011

Full, and still hungry.

I'm sittin at a cafe, feeling pretty jazzed about the future.

Today was my first with the cast of MacBeth, to be seen live at New Rock Theater following the revival of Point Break Live! Chicago, (also, featuring five of us from PBL). Our fearless leader is Shakes' veteran Mary Beth Liss, taking us into an innovative tech-savvy mounting of the infamous Scottish Play at New Rock's second stage.

And of course, PBL returns in a month with (nearly) the entire cast from Chicago's original cast. Rehearsals begin tomorrow. yeeyah!

Following all this fun is Predator the Musical (mid-summer), produced by the zany brains (castmates from PBL) who are bringing us MacB.

Still working with Raffe (upcoming show at Lilly's Bar on Thursday) on raising that recording fund/music video.  And "Water" cast and crew meetup next month. YES!

With all this magic happening, I cannot forget the friends and family who support me, create with me, and inspire me. Thank you, all of you. I can never share my gratitude enough, but you are nevertheless invaluable to me. You all have my unconditional love. You make starving worthwhile.

Now i'm off to more madness, gotta keep this busy brain movin.

Be well, spread Love!
Diggity

PS Check back soon, for some COLLABORACTION love. Inspiring stuff going on at the Flat Iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment